|Lost or never received your KPFK Ballot!
Maybe you're entitled to an extra ballot.
|If you haven't gotten a ballot or should have gotten two instead of one,
you'll have to send an email to the local election supervisor:
and cc: NES@Pacifica.org
Provide the details:
- Your name(s) and address,
- the amount you donated,
($25 or more for one person, $50 or more for two people in one household.
Donations for a premium are just as valid)
- the date and check number
or the last four digits of your credit card number,
(has to have been between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016)
- If you did 3 hours of volunteer work during that period describe when, what and for whom.
(Phone room volunteering does not qualify)
- To qualify as a voting member of the station you have to either made a donation of $25 or more between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016, or volunteered for three hours. Only donations or volunteering within those dates qualify a person to vote in the current election.
- If $50 or more was donated jointly with a 2nd household member during this time period, that person is eligible to vote.
- If you think you donated during this period, but find no documentation of the donation date or amount, state that in your email.
If you have already received your paper ballot you can fill it out and mail it in
put on a 47¢ stamp and seal the envelope.
You can also vote on line, it's your choice.
The deadline for voting to be received is Sept. 30, but please don't wait until the last day. Remember to consider our slate of candidates when you vote (link).
There are only 10 seats open but some will members will resign so keep on voting for alternates. Please vote for all 16 of our candidates.
Tell your friends to vote, too, we need to have at least 10% of the membership send in votes to make the election valid.